Missouri's Central Region TCD Summit
(Time Critical Diagnosis)
Saturday April 12, 2014
7:45 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Hampton Inn and Suites
1225 Fellows Place
Columbia, MO 65201
Hotel Phone: 573-214-2222
Download TCD Agenda (.pdf)
Some of the topics to be addressed include:
- Describe stroke designation process and completion of site visits.
- Identify guidelines for upcoming STEMI and stroke application processes and preparation for site visit.
- Explain the latest trends in trauma resuscitation.
- Recognized ST elevation in the pre-hospital setting, emergency room and hospital.
- Discuss the importance of destination determination in the TCD trauma patient.
- Discuss the critical times and complex care of a trauma patient.
- Review new developments in STEMI medication care.
- Review evolving strategies for the treatment of a patient with an ST elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI).
Summit attendees will receive continuing education credits for participating in this event.
The Office of Continuing Education, School of Medicine, University of Missouri is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Office of Continuing Education, School of Medicine, University of Missouri designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 5.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
University of Missouri Sinclair School of Nursing is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Missouri Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Up to 5.5 Contact Hours will be awarded to all individuals who attend the offering and complete the evaluation form. MONA Provider Approval Number 716-VII.
Space is limited.
Proceeds from your $35 registration fee will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House.
For more information, please call 573-882-2296.