MU Women's Health Center Gynecologic Oncology Clinic focuses on comprehensive care for women with gynecologic cancers. Committed to a multidisciplinary approach, the division of gynecologic oncology works in close collaboration with other specialties at the Ellis Fischel Cancer Center to bring women the very best care all under one roof.
Women treated at the center will receive the very latest in surgical treatments and innovations, with many cases now being performed with the da Vinci® Surgical System. Further, they will have access to the most advanced medical cancer treatments available, with access to national clinical trials, such as those sponsored by the Gynecologic Oncology Group.
Women's Health Center Gynecological Oncology provides a full complement of gynecological services, including:
- Endoscopic gynecologic surgery
- Surgical treatment of gynecologic cancers
- Medical treatment of gynecologic cancers
- Expert colposcopy and the treatment of preinvasive cervical diseases
- Treatment of invasive and non-invasive vulvar diseases
- Long-term cancer surveillance
- Access to most national clinical trials including those of the Gynecologic Oncology Group
- Benign gynecology
The team consists of a gynecologic oncologist, nurses, and radiation oncologist. The team meets regularly to review all cases to examine treatment options and develop a coordinated plan of care.
Who We Are
Mark Hunter, MD, Director
Erin Tuller, MD
Where We Are
Women's Health Center Gynecologic Oncology
One Hospital Drive
Columbia, Mo. 65212