The Missouri Orthopaedic Institute is central Missouri's largest freestanding orthopaedic center, as well as the region's most comprehensive musculoskeletal surgery center. The institute's expert surgeons, nurses, rehabilitation staff and other health professionals offer a team-approach to a full range of care for our patients.
Whether you have a bone fracture, are looking for wound care, training or rehabilitation services, we house physician offices, operating rooms, private overnight patient rooms, MRI, radiology and more. Our physicians provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment options for a full complement of orthopaedic specialties:
- Sports medicine
- Joint replacement
- Pediatric ailments, such as clubfoot and scoliosis
- Trauma care
- Hip and knee
- Foot and ankle
The Missouri Orthopaedic Institute's board-certified physicians are dedicated to providing excellent, state-of-the-art care for musculoskeletal disorders. Our physicians are fellowship-trained in specific areas of orthopaedics so patients receive expert care tailored to your needs.
Other services you will find at the Missouri Orthopaedic Institute:
- Inpatient surgery and outpatient procedures
- 100 percent private patient rooms
- Comprehensive outpatient clinics
- Rehabilitation services, including physical and occupational therapy
- Radiology imaging, including X-ray and MRI
- Prosthetic and orthotic services
- Hospitality and VIP (very important patient) services for patients, visitors and guests
- Visitor amenities such as an outpatient pharmacy, valet parking service, quality meals and snacks at The Atrium Cafe and complimentary wireless internet access throughout the facility
The institute's first floor houses surgical services and patient and visitor services, such as the Atrium Cafe and the pharmacy. The second floor is where you will find the outpatient clinics and a physical therapy gym. The institute's eighteen private patient rooms are located on the third floor.