University Physicians-Mohs and Dermatology Surgery
Our office is staffed with specially trained nurses and assistants who work with patients to provide expert care for our patients. Each team member works in a collaborative manner to consult on patient cases and assure that many options are explored before a treatment plan is recommended.
University Physicians Medical Building
1020 Hitt Street, second floor
Columbia, MO 65212
Free valet parking is available.
Clinic hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Mohs micrographic surgery for non-melanoma skin cancers
- Facial reconstruction following Mohs surgery
- Removal of melanomas and atypical moles
- Removal of cysts
- Pulse dye laser treatment for medical conditions (port wine stains)
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser hair removal
- Filler Injections
- Botox and Xeomin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Botox for excessive sweating of armpits, hands and/or feet
- Pulse dye laser treatments for broken blood vessels, scars, and stretch marks
- Sclerotherapy (spider veins, varicose veins)
- Laser treatment of facial redness and brown spots
Evening, night, weekend and holidays: Contact University Hospital at (573) 882-4141, ask for the dermatology resident on call.
Pharmacy: University Physicians Medical Building Pharmacy
Laboratory hours: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., first floor of University Physicians Medical Building
About the clinic: The Mohs Micrographic Surgery clinic is located in the University Physicians Medical Building, adjacent to the general dermatology clinic. Our patients with aggressive and complex skin tumors receive exceptional operative care. In addition to treatment of skin cancers, this location provides the setting for the dermatology cosmetic clinic.
Medical Director: Nicholas Golda, MD
Clinic Manager: Pamela Matheny, MBA/HCM, MPM, CMPE, CPC
Administrative phone: (573) 882-8578
Administrative fax: (573) 884-5947
More Information: Dermatology Services