University of Missouri Homepage
Print    Email
Decrease (-) Restore Default Increase (+) font size
MU Healthe
Medical Records
University Clinics
Copies of Records

How Do I Get Copies of My Records?
University of Missouri Health Care’s Health Information Services Department maintains a federally compliant Release of Information Authorization form. This form identifies to whom we are authorized to release information and what records you want released. You will need to complete this authorization form in the department. You may come to the department and sign the form. If it is more convenient, we can fax the form to you and you can fax it back when it is completed.

Do I have to pay for the copies?
If you want copies of your health care records for your personal files, there is a charge. If the copies are for your physician’s use, there is no charge. Attorneys and insurance companies must also pay a charge.

Our fees, which are set by the state of Missouri, can be attained by contacting the department at (573) 882-3170.

Human Resources Giving Disclaimer Notice of Privacy Practices Web Communications Social Media Site Index
Mizzou University of Missouri University of Missouri System