Continence and Advanced Pelvic Surgery
Women have unique health care needs that deserve specialized care. All women are susceptible to problems that can be embarrassing or uncomfortable such as bladder control problems, a bulge in the vaginal area or bowel control problems. These problems can greatly affect your quality of life. At the Women's Health Center, we provide comprehensive care for women who suffer from a multitude of pelvic floor disorders. Whatever you specific needs, you can be assured that you will be treated with respect and compassion.
Take the first step towards getting back your life. For more information about the continence and advanced pelvic surgery services offered at the Women's Health Center, please call (573) 817-3165.
Making it easier for you
- Insurance accepted and verifications obtained for procedures and surgeries
- Medicare accepted
- You do not need a physician referral to make an appointment
- Major credit cards welcomed (Visa, Mastercard)
- Free parking
- Convenient location to major highways
- One stop shopping (2-4 hour comprehensive assessment which is ideal for those traveling a distance to our clinic)
- Initial evaluation (1-2 hour visit with return to clinic for further testing if necessary)