Understand Your Rx Benefits
Many of the employees at MU Health Care have told us that one of the many perks of working for the University of Missouri System is the great benefit package. That benefit package includes prescription coverage administered by Express Scripts, which provides managed prescription drug services through an extensive national network of retail pharmacies as well as a mail-order program.
Although you have many options of how to utilize your prescription drug coverage, there are benefits of using a University of Missouri Health Care pharmacy.
- Payroll deduction: Full time benefit eligible employees are able to payroll deduct at all of our retail pharmacies.
- All of our retail pharmacies offer University of Missouri employees who use our insurance benefits a 90-day supply of medication at the same price as you would pay for mail-order prescription drugs.
- Electronic records: not only do we accept e-prescribing, prescriptions transmitted electronically to the pharmacy to eliminate errors due to handwriting, but our pharmacies are all linked with the same database. You can use any of our locations to pick up your medication, no matter which location you received the first fill.
- Drive-through service is available at the Keene Street and Smiley Lane pharmacies.
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff offer personalized care right where you work/ study.
- FREE delivery to any Columbia MU campus location.
Delivery to some campus locations is available. Contact the Mizzou Pharmacy at 884-4373 for more information.
For delivery to the Quarterdeck Building, please call the Smiley Lane Pharmacy at (573) 817-3555.
,Jewellery UK Online
,Digital Camera Reviews
,Digital Camera Buying Guide
,Cheap WoW Gold
,Buy WoW Gold
,Diablo 3 Gold
,Diablo 3 Power Leveling
,Guild Wars 2 Gold
,Guild Wars 2 Power Leveling
,WoW Gold Kaufen