2008 Ellis issues
Ellis magazine is published for friends of Ellis Fischel Cancer Center. If you would like to be added to the mailing list, please contact Velvet Hasner, editor, at (573) 882-5818 or email email@example.com.
The Gift of Giving
- Local visionaries make a difference by rallying support for Ellis Fischel Cancer Center.
- Dreaming of Italy. Ellis Fischel surgeon helps patient heal - and make long-awaited trip.
- Health and beauty. Fighting breast cancer begins at Columbia hair salons.
- Management of brain cancer at Ellis Fischel Cancer Center.
- Surgery without a trace. Ellis Fischel Cancer Center uses radiosurgery to target tumors.
- 2006 cancer statistics. Cancer registry report on cases at Ellis Fischel
- Tasty ways to help lower your cancer risks plus Chef Watson's signature salad recipe.
- Chain reaction. One stubborn cold leads to cancer diagnoses and treatment for family.
- Lendng an ear. 'Natural listener' leads Ellis Fischel division.
- Mrs. Mulligan's legacy. Generous gift will benefit generations.
- Your gifts at work.